Q. Where can I pick up library materials?
Library Pickup Service: Request to pickup an item
Library Pickup Procedure:
- You can submit an online request or call us (270-745-3951) to schedule a pickup.
- You will be notified via email with the date and time of pickup. Pickup will be available at the Circulation Desk on the fourth floor of the Cravens Library.
- Pickup times are scheduled to ensure minimal interaction with others.
- Items will be placed in a plastic bag with the your name attached for an easy hand-off.
- You will be required to show ID and a mask is required to receive items.
- For questions, you may contact Circulation Services.
Was this helpful? 0 0