How do I print from a laptop or personal device?
Printing set up: You must be on WKU-Secure or WKU-Wireless wifi (not WKU-Guest).
- The first time you print you need to download an app or configure your device. Go to https://www.wku.edu/its/labs > Print Wirelessly
- The webpage will detect the device's operating system and provide instructions for your operating system.
- Windows: download, install, run Mobility Print
- macOS: add printer "Secure AirPrint"
- iOS: click "share > print" and select "richohprinters Virtual Queue"
- Android: install Mobility Print app
- Chromebook: install Mobility Print app
- If prompted for Username and Password, use your NetID credentials.
- Users will print to ricohprinters Virtual Queue
View your print balance: https://topperprint.wku.edu
Print from a lab computer:
- Use RicohPrinters on topperprint (not _driver RicohPrinters LPT)
- If that printer does not appear as an option, use the search bar in the bottom left. Type \\topperprint\ and select \\topperprint\RicohPrinters
- Click to install.
- Select RicohPrinters on topperprint (not _driver RicohPrinters LPT)
- Scroll down to “Print using system dialog”
- Select the RicohPrinters on topperprint and click “Preferences”
- Change Color mode from Black and White to Color
Was this helpful? 0 0